Every month, we spotlight five helpful resources for you as you seek to walk closely with the Lord and make disciples and grow a healthy church. Many of these resources are meant to help meet the ministry needs of pastors and lay leaders across the state. Check out November's roundup of resources!
1. Sermonary is an online sermon editor used by pastors to streamline their sermon writing process, inspire ideas to help them find momentum, and help keep the joy of ministry and sermon prep. If you’re a manuscript preacher who desires to preach a bit more without notes, Sermonary will help you to organize your ideas in such a way that you see the points, the transitions, and illustrations in an easy to read format - freeing you to be a bit more conversational in your presentation.
2. How to Get People to Come Back to Church
Surely, this is on every pastor’s mind. Here are a few ideas to help you re-engage members and visitors to return to in-person worship.
3. THE BLACK CHURCH IN ACTION AGAINST RACISM DURING
COVID-19: A Practical and Biblical Guide to Prophetic Ministry While Protecting Health
4. 7 Considerations for Re-aligning Your Ministerial Staff for a Post-PandemicChurch
5. Financial solutions for us and by us! Reverend Dr. DeForest B. Soaries, Jr. has served as the Senior Pastor of First Baptist Church of Lincoln Gardens (FBCLG) in Somerset, New Jersey since November 1990. In 2005, Dr. Soaries launched the dfree® Financial FreedomMovement. He is author of the books “Say Yes to No Debt: 12 Steps to Financial Freedom”,and “Meditations for Financial Freedom – Volumes 1&2.” He currently serves as an independent director at three companies: Independence Realty Trust, Federal Home Loan Bank of New York and Ocwen Financial Corporation.